What to do when your “replace toner” message won’t go away even after you replaced the toner? If you have a Brother HL-L2350dw or Brother HL-L2370dw printer, follow these easy steps to reset the toner:
- With power on, open the front cover
- Press BACK and GO buttons at the same time
- Press BACK button one more time by itself
- Press Down Arrow to select the correct toner type:
TNR-HC for high capacity TN-760 toner OR
TNR-STR for standard capacity TN-730 toner
5. Press OK
6. Press Down Arrow to confirm reset
7. Close the front cover and your printer should be ready to print.
The printer uses the following supplies:
Brother tn730 standard capacity toner
To order supplies or if you have any questions, call us at 760-431-3756.