3. Remove the drum unit assembly and toner cartridge and place on a piece of paper.
4. Push down the lever lock to release the toner cartridge and remove it from the drum unit.
5. Unpack the new drum unit.
6. Insert toner cartridge firmly into the new drum unit, ensuring that it locks into place and the lever returns to the upright position.
8. Install drum unit assembly with toner cartridge back into the printer, ensuring it is seated securely.
9. Close front cover and power on machine.
10. After replacing the drum unit with a new one, you must reset the counter. To reset the counter:
a. Open the front cover
b. Press and hold down OK for 2 seconds
c. Press ▲or 1 to reset the drum counter