Is your printer asking you to replace the drum even after you replaced it with a new one? If so, please follow these easy steps to fix the issue:
Reset Brother MFC-L2700dw Drum:
1. Make sure that the machine is turned on.
2. Open the front cover.
3. Press and hold OK for 2 seconds.
4. Press the Up arrow key or 1 to reset the drum counter.
5. Close the front cover.
If you need to reset the toner, please follow these steps to clear the message:
Reset Brother MFC-L2700dw Toner:
1. Open the front cover and leave open while completing the following steps.
2. Display should read “Front Cover open”.
3. Hold the ‘OK’ button down for a few seconds.
4. Display should read “Replace Drum”.
5. DO NOT follow prompts on screen.
6. Type in * 0 0 (Star Zero Zero) on the keypad.
7. Close the cover. Your toner is now reset.
If you need to order Brother mfc-L2700dw toner or drum, please click here or call us at 760-431-3756