Follow these easy steps to replace the Brother TN-760 adn TN-770 toner cartridges:
- Ensure the printer is turned on
- Gently open the front cover by pulling on both sides.
- Using the handle, remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly from the printer and set aside on a piece of paper to easily clean up any spills in the process.
- Push down the green lock lever on the left side of the drum unit and remove the empty toner cartridge.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and remove the protective cover and any other packaging.
- Push the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from left to right and right to left several times. Make certain to return the green tab to the home position by aligning the two arrows on the drum unit to prevent any print quality issues.
- Re-install the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly into the printer.
10. Gently close the front cover of the printer.
If you have any questions or if you would like to order toners or drums, please call us at 760-431-3756 Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm pacific time.